Our school community endorses the wearing of our school uniform at all times. The uniform plays an important role in school identity and pride and is vital for safety reasons. The wearing of school uniform is compulsory at Gordonvale State School.
The uniform shop operates Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings between 8.00am and 10.00am via the tuckshop serving counter, with extra opening times prior to the start of each school year and EFTPOS facilities.
For those parents who are not able to attend school at these times simply download the uniform order form (PDF, 410KB) complete and return via the options listed on the form. Once the online order form and payment is processed, your order is packaged and either delivered to your child or you are notified for collection. Please note that we also have the facility for children to try on garments during their breaks, in case you are not sure which size to order.
Download our uniform price list (PDF, 348KB).
Our dress code is based on sun protection and safety. The uniform at Gordonvale State School consists of the following:
- Polo shirt with a raglan sleeve in sky blue and a navy collar - the school logo is printed on the front and Gordonvale printed on the back.
- Shorts in navy blue made from lightweight, cool fabric with a pocket and drawstring.
- Bucket hat in navy blue with school logo.
- Enclosed shoes for footwear.
- Sports uniforms - each sports house has a colour: Kendall (Red), Lawson (Yellow), Paterson (Green), Gordon (Blue).
- Jewellery other than studs are not to be worn for safety reasons. No necklaces are to be worn to school.